• Graduated in Tecnologia em Jogos Digitais (Digital Games) @ Universidade Feevale – 2011.
• Sound Design and Sound Director @ Yoho Musik Arsenal (2016).
• The Future of Storytelling @ Potsdam (Iversity online course – 2013).
• Gamification @ Penn: University of Pennsylvania (Coursera online course – 2012).
• Digital Audio @ CAM (2009).
• Community Manager @ Aquiris Game Studio
Planning and developing strategies for increasing the engagement among the players in social networks, as well as strengthening the boundaries between the development team and costumers. I also helped in the Ballistic game localization, translating the game from English to Brazilian Portuguese. (Mar. 2013 – Mar. 2014).
• Game Designer | Level Designer | Sound Consultant @ Napalm Studio
Managing game projects, leading the development team, creating the game mechanics and planning the costs within a budget. (Feb. 2012 – Nov. 2012).
• Game Designer | Level Designer (Internship) @ Aquiris Game Studio
Working as Game Designer in one of the most important Game Studios in Brazil, developing projects for a number of large companies such as Unilever, Johnson & Johnson and Warner Bros. Also developing the Level Design and software tools to improve the productivity. (Jun. 2011 – Dec. 2011).
• I gave lectures about Game Design in universities such as Universidade Feevale, PUC-RS, PUC Minas Gerais, Senac-24 Horas and many others.
• 9 Months Exchange Program in Dublin (IEA – 2014) to study english.
• Internship in South Korea (Dongseo University – 2010) to learn about Motion Capture system.
• Languages: Brazilian Portuguese (Native), English (Advanced), French (Intermediate level – B1 – TCF Certificate).
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Good communication
• Faster learner
• Passionate about games, movies, storytelling and music (I play drums as a hobbie).